I don't have a picture for this week, but I thought I'd give a quick update on Baby O'Reilly. I had my first midwife appointment this morning. It went really well, the midwife was so nice and doesn't seem to be a big deal at all that I switched there this far along in the pregnancy. I took my one hour glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes and I got my Rhogam shot since I have O- blood and Sean's is A+. My blood pressure was a little on the high side but she wasn't too worried. I also only gained 2.5 pounds in the past 5 weeks which is unheard of for me since I gained 25 pounds by week 24. It made me feel better that I hadn't packed on more than that, most of the 2.5 pounds probably being the baby's weight gain. The baby is head down which is good to know and it's heartbeat is 150.
My sister's coming to town this week and then everybody's off to Iowa to go canoeing. Sean and I aren't making the trip this year, driving all that way doesn't sound appealing at all. I'm kind of sad about it because I know it will be a blast! Sean's good friend Rob Saunders and his wife Julie had their baby last week almost 5 weeks early so that has lit a fire under our butts to get things going for our little one's arrival. Next week will for sure have pictures, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment