Laura, since you asked, here is a picture for today. I'm not making any promises about what will happen tomorrow, but here you go. I was putting some laundry away after George's nap and came out of the bedrooms to find George doing this:
He had climbed up his step stool and helped himself to a delicious apple. (I only have a pretty bowl of apples out because Sean's parents are getting here tomorrow and I thought it looked very "Good Housekeeping").
I would like to point out that if you are going to title a post Picture of the Day, it kind of makes people think you are going to post a picture everyday. And you haven't. You are actually 3 days behind. More G pics please :-)
4 comments:
... so he likes apples... cute! I love any pictures of George!
I would like to point out that if you are going to title a post Picture of the Day, it kind of makes people think you are going to post a picture everyday. And you haven't. You are actually 3 days behind. More G pics please :-)
agreed.
Where's the new pictures????????
Post a Comment