Tuesday, June 29, 2010

California!

We just got back last night from a great trip to visit my sister in San Jose. We went for a long weekend with my parents and the Emersons, so it was a big family fun fest! On Friday, we spent the day at a couple fun CA sites: The Mystery Spot and the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz. The Mystery Spot is a pretty interesting place in the middle of a beautiful forest that has some sort of magical strange gravity sensations that seem to defy the rules of the world - how mysterious!
The Boardwalk was a lot of fun - everyone had so much fun playing on the beach and then riding some rides afterwards. Here are some pictures...Love this one! George got really good at calling Laura by her name - He would say O-wa!The one and only picture with me in it from the whole trip (at a rose garden by Laura's house)Playing in the pool at my parents' hotel. George LOVES jumping in!!
I wasn't that great taking pictures this trip, but Laura also hosted a very fun BBQ on Saturday with our good friends, the Olmsteads. She also adopted two ridiculously cute kittens on Sunday, which made George out-of-his mind happy!
Thank you so much to Laura for having us for such a wonderful trip and to my parents for taking such good care of us!

4 comments:

Laura Loo said...

I wish all your posts were about visits to see me!!! :) I'm sorry there's only one picture of you! Next time I'll remember to take some more of you with the G Man. I had so much fun! Miss you guys already and can't wait till next time!

Sweet Baby James said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love the one of G jumping in the pool. Too cute. Glad you guys had fun!!

THE MERCIER'S said...

Looks like fun! I think the one of George sitting in the lounge chair is hilarious! He's loving life there!

millerhighlifemama said...

how CUTE is your sweet lil George??? I love your blog (having finally stumbled upon it with a lil direction from the amazing karla!)and your pics are fantastic! Lil George is too sweet jumpin in the pool! Looks like you had a wonderful time!