NAKED WATER TABLE BALANCING:
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
The Naked Olympics
George was quite the goofball tonight - running around the backyard with no clothes on and loving it! Here are some of the highlights (many pictures were left out due to their graphic nature):
NAKED WATER TABLE BALANCING:
NAKED PUDDLE-JUMPING:
NAKED SOCCER:
NAKED GYMNASTICS: The little girls across the street tried to show George how to do a somersault last night. He watched them in complete amazement and gave them each about 3 hugs, 4 high-fives, and a couple fist-bumps when he had to go home. They are his new favorite people :)
NAKED PEEKING INTO THE NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE: Don't worry, Sean has shorts on! They are completely remodeling the house next door and Sean likes to check in on their progress, especially since they're finishing the basement.
NAKED WATER TABLE BALANCING:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it's funnier thinking sean does not have shorts on! haha. those are super funny!
OMG, I am dying laughing over those pictures. Especially the last one. I agree with Laura, I am pretending Sean does not have pants on and that picture is seriously the funiest thing I have ever seen.
Um, that is about the most hilarious thing ever!!
These pictures made me laugh so hard. I love 'em!
Post a Comment