It's hard to believe we get to experience this....

...all over again in just a few weeks! Here are the first shots of our George after he was born. That seems so long ago, but at the same time I can't believe how far away it seems.


Sean and I are both really excited to meet our new baby. Although I've washed all the newborn clothes, reorganized the kids' room, and packed my hospital bag, it still doesn't seem real that a new baby will be here so soon! In some ways, I'm more nervous this time around than I was with George. I'm starting to get nervous about the labor (ignorance is bliss the first time around, now I know how much it hurts!), I'm worried about how George will do (not so much with the baby, but with me having to split my time), and I just want to cherish every single second with the new baby as much as I can since before I know it, he/she will be two years old!


Sean and I are both really excited to meet our new baby. Although I've washed all the newborn clothes, reorganized the kids' room, and packed my hospital bag, it still doesn't seem real that a new baby will be here so soon! In some ways, I'm more nervous this time around than I was with George. I'm starting to get nervous about the labor (ignorance is bliss the first time around, now I know how much it hurts!), I'm worried about how George will do (not so much with the baby, but with me having to split my time), and I just want to cherish every single second with the new baby as much as I can since before I know it, he/she will be two years old! I've been feeling pretty good lately, except for the common complaints for all 8+ months pregnant women. I'm on track to gain pretty much the same amount of weight as I did with George, the baby's head is down, its' heart rate is sounding good, and I'm measuring right on schedule. It looks like our little gender poll is almost evenly split between boy and girl - that's exactly how I feel as well! I'm so anxious to meet this new little person and welcome them into our family.
It won't be too long and we'll be a family of four - yippee!
2 comments:
When I saw that first picture before I read anything I about had a heart attack and my first thought was, "She didn't call me?!?!!!!!!" I am SO excited for you, Sean and George. I felt the exact same way before Mac was born. I was most worried about sharing the overwhelming love I had for James with a new baby and then the second Cormac was born I realized that isn't what happens, your heart grows and has even more love than you ever thought possible. What a luckly little baby to be to be born into such an amazing family. I can't wait to meet this new baby very soon!
And PS-How cute is newborn George?! Love him!
Post a Comment