Much like the last post, this one is a mish-mash of random pictures for the most part. Both boys are taking a nap right now (!!!!) so I'm making myself useful and updating the blog :) This first set of pictures is from last weekend when Sean and George camped in the backyard for (most of) the night.
| The beautiful O'Reilly National Park |
| I have to say it, these two brothers are adorable!! |
There was even some s'more making over the grill.
The rest of these pictures are from my phone and they are pretty random, but still cute.
George found a Barbie mermaid movie at the library and we've had to watch it about 43 times so far. At Target the other day he asked if he could have a Barbie mermaid. Since I considered it possibly my only chance to buy a Barbie for my sons, you bet I bought one for him. And one for Gus, too. The boys got in the bath the second we got home to make them swim and brush their hair :)
We just got back from the pool for the first time today. Gus could not wait to get in the water!
Just making a mess by turning a bowl of applesauce into a hat.
And calmly looking out the window in the buff.
Sean and I got the weekend to ouselves to attend his good friend Casey's wedding. Thank you so much to my mom and dad for keeping the boys, we had such a great time!
And one last cool shot of Superman.







1 comment:
I love that they camped out in the backyard! (especially in a Superman costume) I think I will have to make Tim and James try that :-) Looks like a good start to summer!
Post a Comment