Today Sean and I went for our appointment and got to hear our little one's heart beating. Sean hadn't gotten to hear it yet, so I was glad he was there with me! The baby's heartrate it 150 so it's right where it should be - nice and healthy sounding! Our next appointment will be the big ultrasound so we can see what's going in there. I think I've felt some movement this week although it hasn't felt at all like kicking, it's more like a rolling sensation, like someone's fist is rolling in my lower abdomen. It mostly happens when I stand up from sitting down for a while. I'm not 100% sure this is the baby moving, but it's definitely a very different feeling than I've had so far. I'll update with more pictures on Saturday for my 17 week pics! Since I don't have any pictures for today, I'm putting one of Leo because he's so cute. He's going to need to learn not to lay on the bed anymore, that will break his heart because he loves it more than anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment