Here are a couple pictures of my first few cloth diapers. Sean makes fun of me but I'm so excited about them. Instead of buying them all at once, I get to order some each month so here's what we've gotten so far. The orange and green ones are called "All-in-Ones" and they work just like a disposable diaper, they have everything you need and the snaps move to fit the baby as it grows. You just throw the diaper in the laundry and use it again. They are so soft! The second group are diaper covers in newborn size. At first, the baby will use the cloth prefold like we all grew up with except these covers hold them in place and they are so darn cute! I love the first of the month when I get to order more!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Feeling More Pregnant
Here are pictures to show the difference between 15 weeks and 16 weeks. It's hard to tell in the pictures, but I definitely felt more pregnant this week. The baby is starting to take up more room so it's pushing everything in it's way up and out. My students all said to me this week, "You're stomach is getting bigger!" I guess I can start feeling the baby move at any time now - that's something I can't wait to feel.
Here are a couple pictures of my first few cloth diapers. Sean makes fun of me but I'm so excited about them. Instead of buying them all at once, I get to order some each month so here's what we've gotten so far. The orange and green ones are called "All-in-Ones" and they work just like a disposable diaper, they have everything you need and the snaps move to fit the baby as it grows. You just throw the diaper in the laundry and use it again. They are so soft! The second group are diaper covers in newborn size. At first, the baby will use the cloth prefold like we all grew up with except these covers hold them in place and they are so darn cute! I love the first of the month when I get to order more!
Here are a couple pictures of my first few cloth diapers. Sean makes fun of me but I'm so excited about them. Instead of buying them all at once, I get to order some each month so here's what we've gotten so far. The orange and green ones are called "All-in-Ones" and they work just like a disposable diaper, they have everything you need and the snaps move to fit the baby as it grows. You just throw the diaper in the laundry and use it again. They are so soft! The second group are diaper covers in newborn size. At first, the baby will use the cloth prefold like we all grew up with except these covers hold them in place and they are so darn cute! I love the first of the month when I get to order more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment