Monday, May 12, 2008

My May Diaper Fix

I got my new order of cloth diapers today and I'm madly in love with them. They are so cute and soft! I can't wait to meet the little butt that will fit in them! The "medium blue" ones turned out a little more purple than the swatch on the internet, but if we have a boy, he'll have to learn to wear a light purple/light blue proudly.


I don't have a great 21 week belly shot, it's pretty much the same only a little bigger than last week. We got a very detailed letter from Kaiser saying that my ultrasound last week was "Normal." It was way better than reading "Abnormal" but it wasn't exactly the thoughtful information I was hoping for. But we're very glad to know that the baby's doing just fine in there!

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

I love them! You already know they are our faves. Now I want more! And purple can be very manly. James is eating in his purple chair while I type this.