Saturday, June 14, 2008

Start of Summer = Start of 3rd Trimester

I've known all along that the last third of my pregnancy would be during the heat of summer. Luckily, it hasn't been that hot here yet but it's getting there and my belly is going to be getting bigger with every day! I think I'll try out my very fashionable maternity swimsuit next week at the pool. As you can see, the suit has quite a bit of belly to cover!

I'm feeling very good right now, summer school is the perfect amount of work. It's three hours a day so it gives me something to do but I have all afternoon off. The little kids there love to point to be belly and say, "Is there a baby in there?" The baby moves around quite a bit at night, I'm trying to video tape it to post on the blog because now you can just watch my belly move around with each kick and jab. It's pretty funny to watch!


I went over a couple times this week to help Kelly feed the triplets for their afternoon feeding. It's going to be nice practice for me to change their diapers and figure out how to burp a newborn effectively. They are so cute and I love visiting them!


Here's a picture of Sean working on our stairway to the basement. He had to cut into the office closet to make more head room going downstairs. He doesn't get enough air time on this blog so I wanted to show how hard he's been working!






1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Yay! You look so cute :-) And I like the big hole in your wall. It will be nice to walk down to your basement without ducking.