My next step is to sew on a patch of fabric onto some of them, either on the front or the butt. (Thanks to Katy's sister for this idea, I'm totally copying it) Here are some examples of what they should look like when they're done.

As you can see, we're not big into the pink only for girls and blue only for boys thing. I think either one will look so cute in any of these colors, although I think I'll give the raspberry one to Laura's friend who's having a girl, it's the most girly one I think we made.
No new pictures of me, we were camping this weekend and forgot to take my 27 week photo. Sean says that just yesterday he thinks my belly grew from the morning to night! We'll update this weekend with 28 week pictures.
2 comments:
I am crazy in love with the brown and blue and then the blue one that is on the bottom right of the first pic. How did you get that design? Love it!!! Can't wait to see Baby O'Reilly rocking the tie dye this fall :-)
Katy's sister here...they look great! Glad to see that there's some other non- pink/girl, blue/boy people out there! Zephyr loves her tye-dye (although she has no real choice), and I hope your baby does too!
Post a Comment