Hi everyone...
I don't really have a good picture for this week, but I thought I'd give a quick update for those who are interested. I had a midwife's appointment this morning and everything is looking "perfect." The heartbeat is strong, I'm having good practice contractions, and the baby is measuring right on schedule. The coolest part of the appointment was when the midwife was feeling where the baby was and she showed me how to feel the head. I could touch the baby's head on both sides like I was massaging it's temples (or poking it's eyes). It was very cool!
We started our childbirth class on Saturday. It was actually pretty nice, Sean had to give me lots of mini-massages, so I can't complain about that. At one point, we all had to draw a picture of what a contraction feels like. My drawing was a bunch of lightning bolts but Sean's was a poor lady getting run over by a train. It was pretty hilarious!
Not a lot more to report this week. I'm headed back to work tomorrow, which isn't so bad since I'm starting to get pretty bored at home by myself all the time. That's it for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment