We're getting closer to meeting Baby O'Reilly! I haven't had a ton of news in the past couple weeks, I've been a pretty bad blogger. I started back to work and now I just come home and crash on the couch, I'm so exhausted at the end of the day. Here's a picture of me and the baby:
And here's a picture of me, the baby, and poor baby Leo soaking in all the one-on-one time he can get before the baby gets here.
Sean and I are very interested to see how he handles the changes. We had our midwife appointment this morning - everything continues to look good for both of us. We learned that through the practice, we can use one of their doulas for no cost so I think Sean and I are both happy about that. I did want one but they cost quite a bit of money if you pay out of pocket so this is perfect! She'll be with us during the labor and delivery to "help dad to help mom better." Our childbirth classes are nice, but it will be great to have someone in the room with us to remind us of different positions for labor, to help keep us calm, to be support for both of us. Now it's weekly appointments from here on out - I'll blog again soon!
1 comment:
That is great news about a doula! And your belly is getting so big and baby-licious looking. I want to start a pool for Baby O'Reilly. I am going with boy, and a birthday of September 14th.
Post a Comment