Here are a few new pics of George for today. Things continue to go well here. We're trying to figure out sleeping and eating at night - right now it's all of one and very little of the other, can you guess which?



My parents continue to be huge helpers. My dad has been putting in a sprinkler system in the backyard and my mom does anything else I need. They have been great!
I have forgotten to post that our good friends Adam and Karla (Sean works with Adam) gave birth to their beautiful daughter less than an hour after G was born on Saturday. We can't wait for the kids to become friends in the future - CONGRATS!
2 comments:
Baby G is so cute, I love him! And that is so crazy he has a birthday buddy, how much fun! I hope things are going great at the O'Reilly house and that G lets you get some sleep :-)
We haven't seen baby George in 3 days! We miss his sweet face and his tiny voice! Give baby George a kiss and hug from his Gaky and Gramps.
Post a Comment