September 15, 2007

September 15, 2008. Me looking a little different...

We're now one week from our due date and we're both ready for the baby to arrive. I had a midwife's appointment this afternoon and things are looking pretty much the same as the last few weeks. The heart rate is good, the head is dropped, I'm measuring right on schedule, and she said today the baby probably weighs about 7 1/2 pounds. I actually lost a pound this week (although you would never guess from today's picture) which puts me at a total weight gain of 39 pounds and no... I will not round up to 40! I scheduled my 40 week appointment for next Monday, hopefully I won't need it because the baby will come some time this week. Most of the baby guesses from our loyal readers predict a birthday for this week so I'm hoping you're right! We'll be in touch as soon as things start up and we finally get to meet our little one.
1 comment:
Happy (belated) Anniversary! I forgot to tell you the other day on the phone-sorry! Isn't it crazy how different things are from 1 year ago? I was the pregnant one at your wedding, and now James is almost 1, and here you are about to become a mama! You look great!
Post a Comment