Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 Months Old!

Our little George is 2 months old today! Like I did last month, here's a list of important things to know about our boy, G:

  • He is an excellent sleeper (knock on wood!). We can now count on him to go to bed (not in the car seat anymore, that only lasted a week) around 9:00 or 10:00, sleep about 6 hours in a row, wake up to eat and then sleep until about 7:00. I only have to get up the one time to feed him, so it works out so nicely. Sean gets him in the morning as he's getting ready for work and brings him into the bed and we all snuggle for a bit before we start our day.

  • He loves the mobile in his crib, the peacock that hangs above his changing table, and the Snoopy characters that hang in front of his bouncy seat. He will happily just watch any of those things and laugh all by himself at how fascinating they are!

  • If he's upset, take off his diaper. He loves being naked.

  • He gets his first shots tomorrow, I hope we both handle it alright!

  • He sleeps whenever we visit friends. There are some people who have yet to see him awake. The car always puts him into such a deep sleep that he doesn't open his eyes until we've gotten out of the car, hung out with friends, passed him around, put him back in the car, and we're back at home. Then he's wide awake!

  • He has grown out of so many clothes! I can't believe how many cute things are already packed away because he's such a big growing boy. He'll get weighed tomorrow, I'm guessing it's in the neighborhood of 13-14 pounds.

  • We love how closely he'll watch us now and every single smile from him is the best thing we've ever seen. Even after a long day with just us, if Sean comes home and George starts smiling at him, I have to run into the room to watch - they just never get old!

2 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

Happy 2 month b'day George. You are the sweetest baby I've ever seen!!! Sorry Anne, Laura and Luke. George is now #1. We love you!

Gaky and Pops

Sweet Baby James said...

That top picture is seriously the cutest yet-he looks so happy! Happy 2 month birthday Baby G!