This week, George has shown us the extremes of his emotional range. He is really starting to smile more and even kick his legs when he's really happy. He seems to love looking at Sean and having him make silly faces and sounds. He was also thrilled yesterday when I sang "I like to move it move it" over and over and he also likes when I sing "The Wheels on the Bus." Here are a couple of his happiest faces:

On the opposite end of the spectrum, here is poor G looking as sad as humanly possible.
I'm such a horrible mother that I decided to reach for the camera when he made this face instead of comfort him (I did as soon as the picture was taken!). Everything is going well here. George and I try to do one thing outside the house everyday just to get us up and going. This week, we went to visit Katy and James in Longmont, went to our La Leche League meeting today, tomorrow we're having lunch with my friend Madelyn, and on Friday my mom's new work is having an open house. In closing, here are a couple cute picture of George and his dad falling asleep the other night. 

2 comments:
Love the pouty picture! His smile is so cute. Thanks for coming up here Tuesday, we had fun!
i think he looks like you in the first picture. . .
Post a Comment