George is four months old today, and he started the day watching Barack Obama's inauguration on TV:

Here are some tidbits about our four-month-old boy:
He seems to get better at his grabbing skills everyday. He is much more accurate in grabbing the toys I give him, and now he's really good at bringing them to his mouth to chew on.
- He loves our dog, Leo. There have been many times that George is fussy and all I do is call Leo over, squat down on the ground with George, and pet the dog for him to watch and he is completely calm. Leo enjoys these moments, too!
- We are trying to get him to be better at taking a bottle. My parents have babysat a couple times and he doesn't like taking a bottle from them at all. So I've tried to give him one myself about once a day, sometimes every other day, to get him used to it. I'm going to be substituting at my old school one or two days a week so he'd better figure it out!!
- I've started to carry him around the house in my baby wrap facing out now that I'm confident in his head control and he loves every second of it. He kicks his legs and checks everything out from this new point of view.
- Every single day I think my heart might explode with how much I love him. Everyone says that and now I know exactly what they mean.
4 comments:
Happy 4 months George! Hopefully we can see you again soon.
What a big day to celebrate with baby George. This will be one for your baby book!
I love patriotic George in the last picture! Happy 4 month b-day buddy!
So cute! I took a picture with my babes & Obama too~ great minds think alike!
Post a Comment