Saturday, January 3, 2009

George's New Talent

It's amazing how proud I am when George does something new, even if it's something relatively small like grabbing hold of something. Well, that's his new trick and he's getting a little better at it. The first time he did it was a few days ago with his activity bar. I walked into the living room and there he was, holding on tight and looking so baffled!This time he first had to decide if this toy was even worth grabbing..."I guess it's alright"My toy selection wasn't great, this was a hard toy to grab.This one was a little easier and made the trip right to his mouth.


Here are some other cute pictures from the last week or so - Happy New Year!

With my Aunt Jo:With my uncle Lloyd and cousin Luke:
With Luke again:
After a relaxing bath:Spending time with his future best friend, Leo:


1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Yay George-way to go! We had fun seeing you guys today! I love his expressions-he is too funny!