- He now likes to pet Leo whenever he can. He reaches out his hand and gives Leo some nice pets... and an occasional ear-grab. So far, Leo just sits still and lets him with no problems. It's pretty darn cute.
- I predict his first tooth will be in within the next week or so. I'm no dentist, but I'm pretty sure I can see something changing on his lower gum and all he wants to do is rub his gums on anything.
- He still hasn't rolled over again since the two times he did it almost three weeks ago. Oh well, I'm sure he'll figure it out again soon.
- He can spin 180 degrees in his crib. The first time it happened, I was so confused because I was pretty sure I didn't put him in that direction!
- He's going to have his first taste of baby cereal tomorrow in his high chair. We were planning on feeding him in his Bumbo seat with the little tray, but he literally doesn't fit in it anymore, you have to shove his chubby legs in and his butt gets stuck when you try to take him out, so it has to be the high chair for our chunk. I put him in it a couple times just to get him used to it and gave him a spoon to play with. He enjoyed the spoon until it disappeared somewhere!
- I'm trying to figure out some kind of nap schedule for the day so that there is a routine. The morning is pretty reliable but the rest of the day is completely up for grabs.
- We love every single thing about him.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Five Months Old!
George is a five month-old baby already, I can't believe it! It seems like at first we had to pay such attention and wait for George to learn new things, now it's like everyday he can do something better than the day before or something completely new. Here's the lowdown on George:
He is starting to sit up all by himself. He can do it for a minute or two if there's something in front of him to keep his attention. If he tries to look up or back, he tips over. In the Boppy pillow, he can sit for a long time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment