Here are a couple pictures of George showing off his sitting skills at Book Babies on Friday at the library. It was really fun - we sang songs, read a couple books, and then they let the kids play afterwards with a huge bucket of balls. George loved it!
On Saturday, we gave George his first taste of cereal. While very little was actually swallowed, he seemed to enjoy himself and was eager to keep opening his mouth to try again. I think the bib was a bigger hit than the cereal, it was very distracting :)
We're going back to Book Babies today and then tomorrow we're headed to the zoo for the first time with Kelly and the triplets and Katy and James. The weather is supposed to be really nice here so I'm looking forward to our outing!
1 comment:
I am so jealous of book babies, we miss it! And we can't wait to see you guys at the zoo! G looks so cute in the latest pictures-as usual!
Post a Comment