Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nothing In Particular

I don't have anything major to post, but I have taken a few cute pictures of George the past couple days so I thought I'd share.
Here's G after a bath getting ready for a party...
or a job interview.Here's our little roly poly when I went to get him out of bed this morning. He was so happy playing on his tummy. He's been rolling over quite a bit in bed the past several nights. I've never seen him actually roll, but I see the results!It was so nice out today so G and I stopped at Confluence Park after making a quick stop at REI.
We just got back from meeting baby Zoe Thomas - she is so beautiful! It's hard to believe George was ever so new and fragile and light. I feel like he was a newborn for about 10 minutes and now 6 months have gone by. They've been the best 6 months of my life!

4 comments:

Kelly & Joe said...

love, love, love the hairdo pics! Can't wait to see him again!!

Sweet Baby James said...

I love G's business man hairdo. I also love that he is sitting on your nursing cover at the park.

Kathy Balluff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Balluff said...

I always wanted to know what a little "moose" would do for George's hair. Now I know! How cute.