Here's all the latest with George:
- He has started to show hints of crawling. He can get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth but he has no idea what else to do while in that position. He usually gets frustrated or tired and lays his head down with his butt still in the air.
- He loves to eat! We have tried lots of yummy foods this month and he has approved of them all: avocado, banana, yogurt, and pears. He has cereal in the morning and then a "real" food in the afternoon.
- He wants to put everything in his mouth. For a couple days, he was madly in love with playing with a cottage cheese container. At Kelly and Joe's last week, he tried a "puff" snack but much preferred to chew on the lid of the container.
- He loves to sleep on his tummy. Although I was a little nervous at first, Sean's sister, Erin (a pediatrician), assured me that since he gets there himself that it is just fine. When I lay him in bed, he immediately uses the slats in the crib to help turn himself over to sleep. He looks pretty sweet sleeping that way.
- He continues to be a pretty easy-going, laid back baby for the most part. He has a good balance of wanting to be with us with an ability to play independently for short periods of time on the floor with his toys or in his exersaucer.
- We love him more than we can say.
Here are some pictures from today. First, showing off his tongue smile...
I finally broke down and went to Wash Park with the stroller and Leo. Luckily there were only a couple other dogs since it was the middle of the day and Leo had no problems. Now he's taking a nice nap with George so it was worth it!
3 comments:
I can't believe it's been seven months either! I love him more with each month though!
Happy 7 months! Very cute pictures.
Somehow I totally missed this post when you posted it. I love him sicking his tongue out. Seriously, after babysitting him yesterday, if all babies were as easy going as George, I would have 12 of them.
Post a Comment