Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Labor Day Getaway

On Saturday, we were invited up to a cabin near Fairplay with our friends, the Penrods. We only stayed one night since the basement needed work, but we still managed to have a good time. George got to try out the 4-wheeler (don't worry, he never rode on it like this while it was moving):
Can life get any better than being dragged around in a Corona box?

And here's a short video to show off George's new dancing moves. He's not exactly Billy Elliott yet, but he still has plenty of time...

4 comments:

Laura Loo said...

Ok. The video rules, it is so cute! And I love the pic of Sean and G in the Corona box b/c I can just hear Sean laughing by the expression on his face. George is too much! See you soon!

Sweet Baby James said...

So cute. That video made me smile!

Kathy Balluff said...

I love the dance too. I love the "John Travolta" point he stuck in there! Good job George.

Laura Loo said...

George rules.