Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Look Back

Sean's parents are in town, and we've been keeping very busy having lots of fun with them. George thinks his Nana and Pa are pretty awesome and he's even said "Pa" a couple times! I've been really bad, though, and haven't taken any pictures :( We still have time, so everyone had better be ready to smile over the next several days!

Just so there isn't a post with no pictures, here's one of George from last January...

3 comments:

Laura Loo said...

a lot's changed in a year! he is so cute, I just love him so much!

Kathy Balluff said...

Look at his hands!

Sweet Baby James said...

I was just going to say I can't believe that is the same kid, but James just walked in, looked at the screen, and said, "Hi Baby George!" so I guess you can tell it's him! I just can't believe how much he has grown!!