Thursday, February 4, 2010

Goofball

Here are a few new pictures of George doing what he does best: making us smile. Here he is trying out the Emerson's bike trailer with his dad and Pa. It was a little cold so he had to be pretty bundled...His new favorite thing: playing in the sink. Notice the water going up his sleeve all the way to his waist!If only he was really doing the dishes...Bathtime goofball!Going out for a walk in his boots...This is George with the triplets and J.P. They are all getting so big!

3 comments:

Kathy Balluff said...

Finally some new pictures! He looks like he's having lots of fun.

Laura Loo said...

seriously? you updated a picture of you!?!?! I need more G pictures! :) Jk I love the family shot too!

Sweet Baby James said...

I love the new banner! That is such a good picture of you guys!