Sunday, February 21, 2010

Babysitting the Crists

Last night Sean and I went over to babysit the Crists while Kelly and Joe went out to celebrate Joe's 40th birthday. All the kids were so good - the triplets seemed to understand that Sean and I were a little unsure of all their routines, especially at bedtime, and they were a such a big help. When I put them in their beds, I would hold up a binkie or a blanket and ask, "Whose is this? Ryan, is it yours?" And Ryan would shake his head and I'd move onto the next one. They were so darn cute! After the triplets went to bed, Sean took George home to go to bed and J.P. and I played Wii (he beat me at every game we played!).
The kids all loved reading books (noticeably missing: my own son, off somewhere playing with cool new toys)
Caitlin with Uncle Sean's hat:
George, Madison, and Ryan having fun:
Sean with all his favorite one year olds:
Here's a short video of my horrible singing and George and Ryan's awesome dancing:

3 comments:

Kelly & Joe said...

Thanks again so much for babysitting! I think All the kids had a great time playing with you guys! Love the pics!

Laura Loo said...

I think you have a beautiful singing voice. . . :) Looks like fun!

Princess Grace said...

The video is getting me so excited for Thursday. I so can't wait to get the kids together!!!