Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fun with the Fam

Tonight we went over to the Crists for dinner to celebrate J.P.'s 7th birthday. Kelly took some great pictures and she let me use a few for my blog since I have been horrible at taking pictures lately. So here goes:
We got J.P. this basketball and sweatband set (Sean's touch) and he was pretty excited to try it out in the alley. Happy birthday, J.P.!!George and his awesome cousin Ryan giving each other a high-five...George being cute...This is quite possibly the cutest picture I've ever seen. George, Madison, and Caitlin ran down the alley together holding hands and I almost died of cuteness overload. Those girls are beyond sweet and adorable!
I love this picture of G, thank you so much for taking such good shots tonight, Kelly!

5 comments:

Kelly & Joe said...

You're so welcome! Thanks again for JP's gift- he's already asked me if he can take it to school tomorrow! See you soon!

Kathy Balluff said...

Great pictures! These little ones are going to have so much fun growing up together

Laura Loo said...

love.

Debbie and Matt said...

What adorable pics! George really is going to have a blast growing up with his cousins!

Sweet Baby James said...

Those are such cute pictures. I too almost died of cuteness overload with the pic of G and the girls holding hands. Love, love, love.