Last week, Sean's parents were in town and spent a few nights with us in our new guest bedroom. George couldn't stop saying "Nana" and "Pa," but unfortunately he wasn't feeling very good while they were here. He had a nasty cold all week that turned into a fever all day Saturday, so he wasn't always his usual jovial self, but he loved Nana and Pa's visit nonetheless. Here are a few pictures of his time with them...
Nana and George working on an art project:

At Wash Park...

Scooping and dumping rocks with his Pa.

The O'Reilly men...

On Sunday we went to Kelly and Joe's to celebrate the triplets' second birthday. They looked so cute in their matching birthday t-shirts and the cupcakes were big hits with everyone.



We also went to a baby shower for a few neighborhood friends on Friday where my friend Molly took a couple very cute pictures of George that I wanted to include...

We're hoping that George's bug is gone very soon, it's no fun for anyone when George is sick. We forgot a pacifier at my mom's today and couldn't find another one anywhere in the house (he just gets it for naps and bedtime) so I made a run to Walgreens at 8:00 tonight to get my 20 month-old a new pacifier. Yikes. I know he should be done with it soon, but I couldn't bear the idea of taking it away when he's so sick so I guess that will come at a later time.
Even with a sick little boy, it was so nice to spend time with Sean's parents. We're going to visit them in September so George can check out South Carolina and all the fun stuff Nana and Pa have to share with him there!
No comments:
Post a Comment