Tuesday, September 28, 2010
The Circus Train!
This morning, my dad had the day off so he wanted to take us to watch the circus train pull into town. George thought it was pretty cool! There were lots of people there with cameras and little kids (including our new friends Jenny & Kaden and Karla!) and everyone was very excited to see the train arrive.
The steam engine coming down the track...
The engine was so cool! It was enormous and really old and loud and everyone in the crowd was pretty thrilled to see it.
George and I posed with the ringmaster - George was a little scared and I'm making a pretty goofy face, but the ringmaster is at his photogenic best, so I thought I'd post it :)
We would have loved to stay and watch the animals march out, but that wasn't scheduled until 1:30 (right in the middle of nap time) so maybe next year we'll try that. We did see a bunch of clowns run out of the train when it arrived, which is about as much circus as George will see this year. I think he's still too young, but I bet next year the circus could be a big hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, FUN! I didn't know you could watch the circus train come in. I will have to remember that for next year! Tim is braving taking James to the circus this year. I thankfully get to skip it. The circus kind of creeps me out :-)
Looks like fun! George looks terrified in that picture!
Post a Comment