Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fall is Here!

This morning we went to a fun Pumpkin Festival here in Denver and George had a great time. I'm pretty sure every 2 year-old in the metro area was there, but it didn't feel too crowded and all the kids were having so much fun. Here are a bunch of pictures of our adventures:
He saw the big kids picking up pumpkins and had to try a big one himself...



They had a bunch of pioneer toys to play with...There were a bunch of stagecoaches and hay rides always going by. That was the one thing we didn't do because the line was super long. Panning for gold...Right before he almost fell in. Only a little bit of his pants got wet :)Jumping in the hay with Sean... He seriously loved playing in the hay. Instead of napping right now, we can hear him in his bed just saying "hay" over and over.
We had a great morning welcoming fall!

2 comments:

Laura Loo said...

I LOVE this blog! Looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures. . . HAY!

Sweet Baby James said...

Super cute pics, I love the pic of him lifting up the pumpkin. Well between yesterday and today, I hope George got his fill of hay! You guys had a very fall themed weekend :-)