Trying out the climbing stuff...
I'm thinking that next week he'll feel a little more comfortable :)
Here's a quick update on the baby since I feel like this kid gets no attention compared to how much I wrote about being pregnant with G :) I had my 24 week appointment this morning and the baby is looking/sounding good. We had a bit of a scare a few weeks ago and had to spend an afternoon at the hospital to make sure everything was okay, so I was very relieved to hear the doctor say that the baby seems to be doing great. He/she has gotten so much stronger the past few weeks and his/her kicks can be pretty powerful :) It's such an amazing feeling when the baby moves around in there, it puts a smile on my face every time. At parent-teacher conferences last week, a parent asked when I was due. When I told her early February, she said, "Oh, that's soon." And I realized that it really isn't that far away! In just 3.5 months there will be a whole new person in our lives - all three of us are so excited!
2 comments:
I'm so excited for the new family member too! And George is too cute in his little sweat pants! Love that kid.
Yay for good baby news :-) And G looks SO cute and grown up at gymnastics! He will be a pro in no time!
Post a Comment