Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

We had a very nice Thanksgiving today. It was pretty low key, but still a lot of fun with great family and delicious food. As usual, we spent the afternoon and evening at my parents' house with the Emersons and a couple other friends of my parents. My sister didn't make it out this year since she was just here for the big party last month, so I missed her a lot, but she'll be here for Christmas very soon!
Luke made some adorable place cards for us - everyone's turned out so great!
Our family shots...
In this one George has such a big smile because he's saying, "Digger!"
Playing legos with Luke...
George's first attempt at a board game was not too successful and we had to play a game of our own where the pieces could move freely whenever he wanted them to :)
Because he's completely insane, George was not a big fan of our Thanksgiving feast today. I'm pretty sure it was the best meal I've ever had, but George didn't eat too much of it. He was a big fan of the chocolate pie, though...
We have so much to be thankful for this year, as we always do. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband and son, who both make me happier than I ever imagined. We are blessed to all be healthy and happy and surrounded by loving family and friends.
Since I actually dried my hair today and put on a little makeup, I thought I'd have Sean take my picture to show off my growing baby belly. With George, I had Sean take my picture every week to document the journey. This time, I think there are about 2 pictures that clearly show my pregnant belly and I'm already 30 weeks pregnant :) So here it is...
If you feel so inclined, please take a second to cast your vote in my gender poll on the right side of the blog. I'm pretty baffled as to the sex of this baby, so I'd love to hear your guesses!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We're planning to hang Christmas lights tomorrow and cut down our tree Saturday morning with the Nichols/Fererro family. We always stop to see Santa on the way home and George has been practicing what he's going to ask Santa for - I'm excited to see how he does when he's actually on the big guy's lap :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: