Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Almost 50/50

I just have this one goofball picture of George digging in the laundry with his skid steer and worker goggles :) We are anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival around here. On Monday, we thought the baby was on his/her way but after an afternoon in the hospital, they sent us home. So now we're just taking it easy and getting very excited for some baby action around here!

I noticed that our gender poll is practically 50/50, which I think is so cool! I had such a strong feeling that George was a boy that I wasn't super-surprised when Sean announced it in the delivery room (thrilled, of course, but not too surprised). But this time it's so fun to not have a strong feeling one way or the other. I'll be truly surprised either way - I hope it's soon!!

3 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

That is exactly how I felt-I *knew* James was a boy but wasn't sure with Mac. Now you on the other hand, I *know* this baby is a girl! I am beyond excited for you!

Debbie and Matt said...

I really think you are having a girl, too. Seriously can George be any cuter?

Laura Loo said...

I voted for a girl also :) And George looks like he's ready to be a big brother! I can't wait either!