Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Katy loaned me a very cute little Valentine's Day outfit for Gus. Unfortunately, I had a very hard time trying to figure out how to get the baby, the toddler, and the heart on the butt in the same picture and make it cute. So here's what I got...So I switched to just red on baby Gus...Then I switched to just Gus. Maybe by the next holiday we'll have a better brother picture :) Our little Gus is two weeks old today. We had his 2 week appointment on Friday and he weighs 8 pounds even, which is the 36th percentile. Dr. Neil said it was great that he had passed his birth weight by so much - we think he's starting to fill out a bit more. How cute is our baby?! I'm a very lucky lady to have the three best Valentine's ever this year - I love you Sean, George, and Gus!

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

OMG, I am dying laughing at those shots of both boys. I had a hard enough time getting the heart butt in the picture when it was just James. Too funny. Love the star onesies too, glad Gus is letting them live on. Happy Valentine's Day!

THE MERCIER'S said...

Oh my goodness, Gus has changed so much already! Such cute pictures of the two of them!