Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Newborn Cuteness

Here are a few more pictures of our sweet baby Gus... he's already over a week old! Besides my occasional random crying for no apparent reason, things are going really well here. George has been so good for the most part. The hardest parts of the day seem to be when it's time to put George to sleep because he has no desire to go to bed at all, so it's a struggle for all of us. But when he's awake, he's having a wonderful time playing with Sean all day and being around our visitors. I'm already extremely nervous for Monday when Sean will go back to work and I'll have both boys on my own!
Gus seems to be a pretty easy-going baby for now (knock on wood). He hates having his diaper changed and getting dressed, but other than that he's a pretty content baby. Nursing is really the cure for anything right now, so he and I have gotten to spend most of our time snuggled together. Here are some cute pics of Gus - enjoy!

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Oh, he is so tiny and adorable! I am so glad things are going so well. You and the boys will be in a routine before you know it!

Laura Loo said...

Love him!