I thought I'd just post some new pictures of our sweet boy. He is growing quickly, I've already had to pack up lots of clothes that are too small! I like these pictures because they show how blue his eyes still are. I'm surprised they've stayed so blue this long, they'll probably change soon so I don't want to forget them!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Our Growing Boy
This is going to be a Gus-only post, but that's okay since I figure George has had 2.5 years of posts all to himself :)
I thought I'd just post some new pictures of our sweet boy. He is growing quickly, I've already had to pack up lots of clothes that are too small! I like these pictures because they show how blue his eyes still are. I'm surprised they've stayed so blue this long, they'll probably change soon so I don't want to forget them!
A slight hint of a smile...


Here he is enjoying a bath tonight...
This is a common expression around here. He gets this surprised look and his eyes open really wide, it's seriously cute.
I hope your enjoyed our Gus pictures!
I thought I'd just post some new pictures of our sweet boy. He is growing quickly, I've already had to pack up lots of clothes that are too small! I like these pictures because they show how blue his eyes still are. I'm surprised they've stayed so blue this long, they'll probably change soon so I don't want to forget them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i enjoyed them!
Gus is beautiful!!!! I love all of the pics and especially the one at the top of he and George, George's face is priceless, such a proud big brother!!!
He is getting some chunk! I don't think he looks as much like George anymore. And I am also surprised his eyes are still so blue. He is seriously SO cute :-)
Love getting the pictures. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment