This week, we were so happy to have Sean's parents stay with us for a few days. George was so excited to see them and Terry and Marlene were excited to meet baby Gus. They were a huge help, making dinner for us every night and watching the boys last night so Sean and I could go out to dinner for my birthday.
Their stay started off so well, but on Wednesday George caught the fastest-progressing cold I've ever seen and was a crabby, tired, fevery, sick boy for the rest of their stay. So this group of pictures is a little Gus-heavy, mostly because George was just not in the mood for much at all except being held by me or Sean.
But Marlene did manage to get his help making cookies one morning...


Terry and Gus enjoying some time together at breakfast...

Just a sweet picture I took of Gus...

Today Terry made some delicious corned beef and cabbage. He was trying to teach Sean how to make it, so all the O'Reilly men watched and learned...

Adding that special ingredient...

This is basically how George behaved all week - it was no fun for anyone.

Terry finally held the baby today - it only took 5 days!

The O'Reilly men...

Gus was a very sweet baby all week (as usual) and loved being held by his Nana. He even started giving some little smiles!
1 comment:
Those first Gus smiles are adorable! And I love, love, love the cousins in their St Patty's shirts. Too cute!!
Post a Comment