Sean and George are at Coors Field right now for the Rockies/Cubs game. It's George's first game since he was a baby and he was so excited! While they're enjoying the game, I thought I'd share a few more pictures for today. To get George ready for the big leagues, we took him yesterday to get some Rockies gear and his first baseball glove! He seriously loves it and played catch with Sean so much yesterday. He's got pretty good form :)These few pictures are from this morning before they left for the game. I know they're having a great time, I hope Sean took some pictures so I can see my boy's big smile!
2 comments:
I can't get over how big George is getting! He is growing up so fast. What a cutie!
Where did you get his shirt? James wanted a Tulo shirt and we could find any in toddler sizes.
Post a Comment