Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Four Months Old!

Gus is four months old today! Unfortunately, he had a rough morning getting a few shots at the doctor so he wasn't really feeling the photo shoot after we got home. But he's still pretty cute...
He weighs 15 lbs, 11 oz, which is the 69th percentile and is in the 96th percentile for height. Doctor Neil says he looks great and seems to be outgrowing his dairy/soy allergy. In a month, I'm going to try to introduce some dairy into my diet to see how he does.
Here are some pictures from happier, no vaccine times: yesterday. We realized that we had George in the exersaucer by this point so we thought we'd give Gus a chance to try it out. It was a pretty big hit. Here are some pictures of his new entertainment.
George enjoyed it just as much as Gus and Gus loved watching and learning how it all works...
Yes, Gus is wearing plaid Christmas pajamas in May. That's what you get when your kids are born in opposite seasons :)
Whenever George pretends to call someone, it's always the exact same conversation: "Hi Nana and Pa! You doing? Watching Up? Oh, okay!"
I'm really hoping his beautiful blue eyes stay this color. I've completely gotten used to them and I love them so much!
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful baby. He is so happy and content 99% of the time, and loves to be held and tickled. He loves when his diaper is off and even rolled over one day with my mom while I was at work (I was so sad that I didn't even write it in his baby book, I'm waiting for him to do it with me!). He loves to listen to books with George at naptime and to watch the fish swim in their tank in his crib. He's such a wonderful baby and we are so blessed to have him as our own.

1 comment:

Sweet Baby James said...

Why are these babies growing up so fast?! Gus just kees getting cuter, I love his blue eyes and smile. He is so, so sweet.