This afternoon we went to a birthday party for our friends' triplets who turned one. They were so stinking cute, I couldn't believe it, and it was a big celebration including a bouncy castle and three cakes. George took a couple dips in the baby pool and got soaking wet and I didn't have a spare outfit for him. I did have Gus' baby blanket so I fashioned a pretty awesome toga for him to wear for the rest of the party :) I didn't have my camera there, but I took a few pictures after we got home...
3 comments:
This is officially my favorite blog post ever. And how are Lorena's triplets already 1?! I feel like they were just born! Wow.
This post made me laugh so hard! Favorite picture ever of George's back with his leg posed for the photo! Gus in his hat. . . too cute! Love them!
Ah, that toga is hilarious! Nice work. I would pay you to see him sing some Sound of Music songs to me in a toga! I love the smiley Gus!
Post a Comment