Sean surprised me with tickets to see Billy Elliott the Musical next Sunday and I'm so excited! It's one of my very favorite movies, so I'm sure I'll love the play as well.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day 2011
Today was a beautiful day to celebrate all the moms out there! Gus and I started the day by going to church with my parents while Sean stayed home with a cold and George stayed in his pj's as long as possible :) Then we went to Park Hill Golf Course for a yummy brunch. Thanks to my dietary constrictions, I didn't get to enjoy nearly as much of the food as I would have liked in the buffet, but I heard it was all very good!
This afternoon was pretty lazy, Sean and I watched a movie while George slept. Again, thanks to my limited diet, a sick husband, and a giant need to go to the grocery store, I had a lovely peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner but that's okay. One of these days I'll get to eat that pizza I've been day dreaming about and order sesame chicken again from Thai Basil :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Anne, you look so pretty and happy! I love you! Happy mother's day!
Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like you had a great day. I am SO jealous of your present, well done Sean :-) You look beautiful and your boys are as handsome as ever.
Post a Comment