This month also marked the beginning of the "don't leave my sight" phase. He hates it when I leave the room while putting away laundry or to get something for George.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Five Months Old!
I have a ton of pictures from our California trip to go through and blog about, but since Gus' 5 month birthday is time sensitive, he got priority :) I feel like Gus went from being a new baby to a big baby this month with all his accomplishments and discoveries. Just nursing him and finding him a comfortable bouncy seat are no longer enough to keep him happy - he wants and needs to be entertained now. All the baby toys are out and used throughout the day, the exersaucer is in full swing, and everything he gets his hands on goes right into his mouth.
Some of his big baby accomplishments this month include: rolling over, grabbing his feet (and sucking on them), sitting up for short times, blowing raspberries, and full-on laughter.
He has yet to come anywhere near sleeping through the night still, but I guess that's just how it will be. Most of the time, I actually don't mind getting up with him. We get to rock in the glider and cuddle together in the peace and quiet of the dark house instead of the usual chaos we're both used to during the day.
This month also marked the beginning of the "don't leave my sight" phase. He hates it when I leave the room while putting away laundry or to get something for George.
This month also marked the beginning of the "don't leave my sight" phase. He hates it when I leave the room while putting away laundry or to get something for George.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He gets cuter every time I see him! I can't look at his sweet open mouth smile without smiling myself.
He is so precious!! He looks like such a sweet guy, too.
I have to agree, he gets cuter and cuter!! I can't wait to see him again!
Post a Comment