Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall in Colorado

This morning we took advantage of a gorgeous fall day in Colorado to head up to the mountains to see the aspen trees.  It really was beautiful!


We were not the only ones to head for Kenosha Pass!
 We went on a very short "hike," if you can call it that since we really just walked in one direction for about 15 minutes, turned around, and had leftover pizza in the car :)  But the trees were beautiful, the weather was just right, and I'm so glad we went.  Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip.  As I continue to figure out my new camera, you may notice the lighting is odd in some of these.  I was playing with some of the settings and there were shadows and light spots and dark spots, so some pictures look different from others.  Anyway, enjoy!


Collecting some sticks to build a house.

Hello O'Reillys!


See what I mean?  This picture looks so different from the one before it, even though they were in the exact same place.  Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually!

The only brother picture where Gus is smiling... and he's blocking George's face!






It was a great morning to enjoy our beautiful state!

2 comments:

Sweet Baby James said...

Oh my goodness, you got some beautiful pictures!! Both your boys have the sweetest smiles!

Kathy Balluff said...

Great pictures Anne. You all look like you had a good time. You look so pretty!