Thursday, September 22, 2011

On the Move!

Well, we officially have a crawling baby in the house!  On Monday afternoon, Gus figured it out and put one hand in front of the other and one knee in front of the other and off he went!  He didn't go far that first day, but by yesterday afternoon, he was all over the basement - crawling across the room, pulling himself up to reach into the toy cabinet, and finding as many cords as he could.  
I figure if you look at these pictures by scrolling down really fast, it will be like watching him actually crawl :)



What on earth?!?!  I have to see this thing for myself!

Ooooohhh, a heating register.  This is so cool.
 On a separate note, we pulled this playpen out of storage for George's party last weekend, and George has fallen in love with it all over again and loves to play in there.  He'll even let Gus come in once in a while.



"Are you seeing this, mom?  That doesn't look safe to me."

"Hi brother!"
 Yes, I had to ask George to give him this hug, but it's still cute.

Way to go, Gus, on reaching a big milestone!  We're so proud of you!  If you need me, I'll be hiding all the cords and trying to find our baby gates for the stairs.

1 comment:

Laura Loo said...

I love the posed hug! And Gus looks so excited moving around!