Our Halloween weekend is jam-packed with fun, so I thought I'd put up some pictures of today to break it up a bit. Today we met up with Mark, Katie, and Zoe to walk down Tennyson's Trick or Treat Street as we have the past few years. There were tons of kids and it was so fun to see all the costumes. Here are our boys in their costumes: George as Buzz Lightyear and Gus as a little mouse in a piece of cheese.
I saw this idea on Pinterest (of course) and didn't think to do a trial run to see how it would work with Gus in it. Once he got both arms out, it worked a little better :) He was officially the only baby whose stroller was a part of the costume and we got lots of compliments.
George was a big hit with the little boys who would walk by and say, "There's Buzz Lightyear!!"
Enjoying a Butterfinger (not really eating it!)...
Here's a short video from today:
Here's one for one of our most loyal blog-readers: Trish Buckley! It's always great to see her and the Thomases!
We have a costume party tomorrow night and Monday night as well, so we'll get lots of use out the boys' costumes. Happy almost Halloween!
1 comment:
Love both boys' costumes! I bet Gus will be such a hit tomorrow in his stroller-I love it!
Post a Comment