Well, I have officially entered the world of working moms. I've been back at work for about a month now, and things have started better than I could have wished. Besides the "minor" hiccup of a lunatic parent the first week of school, I really like my new job. My class is very smart and sweet and the other teachers have all been very welcoming.
Even more important, the boys are as happy as can be at their preschool. Sean and I are so relieved and feel so incredibly lucky that we found St. John's. Everyone there is so loving and all the teachers know our boys and are always so eager to hug them and make them feel loved. It is wonderful! Gus is called the St. John's welcoming committee because he says hello to everyone and loves to give hugs. Three days a week, Gus has only had one other little girl in his class with him (now there are four total) and he and his little girlfriend have gotten to go for stroller rides around Wash Park, visit the fire station, and get some great one-on-one time with their teacher. George's teacher told Sean that he is an "exceptional" kid and is very polite to all his teachers.
George has also hit a pretty big milestone: he can ride a two wheeler bike!
Here's the video proof :)
Now that I'm back at work, Sean was able to finally upgrade to a Jeep that isn't on the verge of breaking down all the time :) He's been talking about this exact Jeep for about six years - now he finally has it!
As I try to figure out how on Earth to work, grade papers, make dinner, go grocery shopping, and spend as much time with my kids as possible, I have to remember to take pictures (and not just with my phone!) How cute is this one?!
Sean and I ran the Warrior Dash last month, a 5K obstacle race in Copper Mountain that ends with a nice mud puddle - it was so much fun!!




2 comments:
POh Anne, your family is adorable. I keep checking your blog to see how it is going. SO glad to hear the boys are enjoying school! YOu are a supermom!
I am SO glad that your job is going well and that the boys are so happy at their new school. What a great place for them to be! And I love the video of George!
Post a Comment