
I'm taking Katy's advice and starting a baby poll since we're now within a month of Baby O'Reilly's due date. If you're interested, email me your guess about the baby's birthday and gender and I'll update the poll when I get your guesses. The first guess submitted was Katy's: she says we'll have a boy and he'll be born on September 14th (a day before our 1 year anniversary!!).Our weekend was pretty low key - we finished our childbirth class yesterday and we were both really happy with it. The next time we go to the hospital now will be for the real thing! I made a CD of calming music to bring to the hospital (we'll see if I want to listen to it, I may just want it quiet) and I also got my bag pretty much packed with stuff for me and clothes for the baby to wear home... I'm really getting so excited!! Sean worked hard in the basement as usual this weekend while I rested in the house. We cleaned the house from top to bottom on Thursday and miraculously it is still clean. We'll see if we can keep it that way! Our adventure today was that we joined the new Costco that just opened near our house - pretty exciting stuff.
Let me know your baby predictions... I'm not sure what the prize will be. Sean says the winner can babysit for us one night (a prize for the winner or for us?).
2 comments:
Love the picture, love the poll, love Costco. I can't believe it is getting so close. Yay Baby O'Reilly!
Are we there yet??????
I can't wait to see him. Yes, I'm guessing the baby is a boy. I'm guessing his birthday will be September 10th.
Post a Comment