WARNING - Here's a graphic picture of my pregnant belly. I haven't taken one like this for a couple months so it's pretty enormous.

According to my midwife, my mom, and a lady that works at Walgreens, the baby has "dropped." I definitely felt a lot more pressure this week on my hip bones and lower body all over. I could feel myself walking with a bit of a waddle this week and all I think about all day long is going home to put on my sweat pants. I didn't have an appointment this past week because they were all booked, but I'm going tomorrow afternoon. The midwives don't do internal exams so I won't know if I'm dilated at all or effacing. I have lots and lots of contractions every day - some of them painful, others not, so I assume there's something going on down there that I hope is making some progress. My principal says he thinks the baby will be here by Tuesday (this Tuesday). I know my due date is still in two weeks, but I will welcome labor at any time now!! The car seat is installed and ready to bring home a little one. Hopefully we'll be letting everyone know soon who Baby O'Reilly turns out to be - we can't wait!!
1 comment:
You are the cutest pregnant person EVER! You look great even though you probably are not feeling that way. You are not the only one who is anxiously awaiting Baby O'Reilly's arrival. I can not wait to hear the news! Enjoy your last few days (weeks?) as a family of 2!
Post a Comment