Congratulations Anne! Katy told me that you had a great birth experience, too. George is gorgeous- I am partial to babies with a lot of hair! Enjoy your babymoon! (Katy's sister, Jenny)
Yay for George! I love him so much and he is so adorable! Thank you for letting me meet him already! I am so glad you had such a great birth and I am so glad that George is here. I can't wait to see him again. Call me once you are setled in at home so I can bring you dinner!
3 comments:
CONGRATS, Anne and Sean!! Great name, and so handsome! We're so happy for you!
We were just checking the blog for updates, and...that's quite an update...
Congratulations Anne! Katy told me that you had a great birth experience, too. George is gorgeous- I am partial to babies with a lot of hair! Enjoy your babymoon! (Katy's sister, Jenny)
Yay for George! I love him so much and he is so adorable! Thank you for letting me meet him already! I am so glad you had such a great birth and I am so glad that George is here. I can't wait to see him again. Call me once you are setled in at home so I can bring you dinner!
Post a Comment